Advantages of artificial stone toward natural stone
Improvements in metal and chemical knowledge of the man , specially in polymer has caused wonderful evolution in industries of mining and construction. Synthesis artificial chemicals and revival of mineral materials via chemical interactions is one of the polymer- chemistry functions at this century. Maybe combining mineral materials and elements together and production of a new combination called cement-plast is the most scientific evolution in construction industry through twentieth century.
Some of the difficulties about using natural stone in construction industry is as follows:
environment demolition to discover natural stone sources and high expenses for extraction , cutting and burnishing them , limited colors , low range of pigmentations , high expenses for shipping because of heavyweight and low adhesive strength to building body … . And the solution is replacing them by artificial stones under controlled conditions.
Applying modern technologies in construction industry leads to creating products with higher strength and quality . one of these technologies is artificial stone that has vast usage in construction industry.
There are different technology to produce artificial stones , one of which is cement – plast. Cement – plast or polymerized cement is a mixture of minerals and chemicals that changes molecular tissues of cement and causes polymerization reactions.
Hunam Stone company is the innovator of this technology in Iran that using domestic minerals and special domestic resins succeeded to produce these unique artificial stones.
Low water absorption and ideal tensile ,bending , compressive strength are some of characteristics of these stones along with low weight and less erosion .
According to tonality and formation process , variant stones in different models, designs and colors are produced.
Variant designs f cement-plast artificial stones are as follows:
1. Variant face stones (glossy , opaque, semi-opaque)
2. Variant bulging , patterned face stones suitable for external and internal walls of the building
3. Variant building stones ,cornice , stepping stones …
4. Variant glossy mosaics with simple designs or marble and granite design
5. Variant patterned and antique glossy mosaics
6. Variant bulging glossy or opaque paving stones
7. 2-d or 3-d things like pots, inscriptions and sculptures
Following are some characteristics of cement-plast artificial stones:
1) Variety of colors with the ability to customize different and favorite designs
2) Lighter than natural stone with the gravity 2200 kg/m3 that leads the building to be lighter and less sensitive against earthquake
3) Less than 2.2% water absorption equal to ceramic and tiles
4) No limit in product's dimension and the installation is similar to natural stone and no limit in design
5) Higher tensile and compressive strength than natural stones
6) More adherence to cement materials i.e like natural stones, it won't separate from the wall because of climatic factors over time
7) High strength against climatic factors and solar radiation
8) Glacial strength to minus 50 degree centigrade
9) Thermal strength up to 500 thermal cycles
10) Resistant against contraction and expansion that causes no crack in desert areas
11) High strength and solidarity
12) High Variability
13) Easy installation
There's no doubt that production of artificial stone in any country creates employment and revenue because when commissioning the production line of this product , lots of manpower would be employed and ideal revenue would be gained.
Hunam stone Co having the latest technology of the world in manufacturing the machineries is the first and just manufacturer of the cement-plast artificial stone production line machineries in the world.
Hunam Stone is the innovator of cement-plast artificial stone in Iran and has started It's job outspreading the use of new artificial stones with less finished product cost and higher quality toward existing stones in the global market using polymer –mineral materials since 2007.
The R&D and machinery engineers of Hunam Stone company have manufactured automatic production line machineries for cement-plast artificial stone to increase the deal of production and to stop fore methods that material loading was manual and there was lots of human error in the production process.
This company has succeeded to manufacture advanced material assessment sensors that assesses chemical reaction.
Hunam Stone co succeeded to submit more than 1500 different color spectrum using cement-plast modern technology.
Human Co is formed of three mighty bundles to serve all applicants for technology and products:
I. machinist part to supply production line machineries (manual, semi-automatic, automatic)
II. molding part to supply composite molds with the highest material quality and as the only producer of special cement-plast molds in the world
The Hunam stone company has been established with the aim of providing the best services, offering the artificial stone and nano cement plast production lines and equipment, representing polymeric and nano materials and especially offering advanced formulations in various fields of building constructions.
Some of the available technologies, formulations and the company’s services can be named as follow:
• Providing various types of production lines (multipurpose production lines), cement plast artificial stone equipment and other innovative technologies related to artificial and engineering stones:
Marble and granite artificial stone production lineand interior and exterior building decorations with capacity of producing different types of flooring (Antique Mosaic), air-cutting decorative façades and alsobuilding adhesives and additives with the production capacity of 80 to 100 square meters per shift.
Artificial stone production line with a variety of designs and colors for interior and exterior decorations by the capacity of producing different types of flooring (Antique Mosaic) and air-cutting decorative facadesand also building adhesives and additives with the production capacity of 80 to 100 square meters per shift, upgradable to more up-to-dated technologies and capable for utilizing its machines in other automatic and semi-automatic production lines.
Semi-automatic artificial stone and building adhesives production line, with daily production capacity of 250 to 300 square meters per shift.
Automatic artificial stone and building adhesives production line, with daily production capacity of 350 square meters per shift and twin automatic production line, with daily production capacity of 700 square meters per shift.
• Offering the production formulation of various artificial stones for interior and exterior decoration with different volume densities and properties, and also production formulation and modern techniques of painting for interior and exterior decorations (laminate over stone surfaces)
• Offering formulation of various building adhesives including: formulation of different pool and tile powder adhesives, a variety of dough adhesives for tile, artificial and natural stone installation;various concretesand power adhesive additives and their formulations; formulation of various building primers for painting and preparing plaster walls to install stones on their surface; anti-scurf andwater-poof primers;formulation of double-part and multi-part sealers; colorful and anti-bacterial joint powders; formulation of luminescent and anti-UV resins for interior and exterior deigns; formulation of ready-to-used grouts, epoxy and concrete expander grouts.
• Formulation of various types of building additives including: providing microsilica gel formulation; formulation of bar planting adhesives;concrete curing formulation; immediate sealers for sealing concrete pipes and elevator pits;production formulation of artificial stoneresins;variousconcrete resins formulation;production formulation of pool tile adhesives;fast preparationconcrete lubricants formulation and shotcrete;liquid waterproofing concretes; formulation of industrial molds’ oil, formulation ofanti-freezeconcreteswithout chloride ions;and travertine stones mastics and adhesives.
• Commercial services for machines, equipment, minerals and products export to other countries.
• Selling and offering various types of air compressors in different capacities, mobile screw compressors; fixed screw compressors, centrifugal compressors and turbines, air filters, adsorption dryers; compressed air and gas tanks, gas generators; gas reciprocating compressors;high pressure aircompressors;air and gas driers;compressed air filtration systems; oil and oil-free compressors;management of EPC projects in the field of oil, gas and petrochemical industries; package of portable nitrogengenerators;medical equipment, advanced dental and surgery beds, etc.
• Selling industrial diesel generators with different capacities and small home generators.
• Providing production line and formulation of variousengineered stones, antique partitions, stone panels and cabinets.
• Offering a variety of artificial stonemolds: variousair-cutting and decorative molds, mosaicmolds, stair stones indifferent sizes and a variety of cornice stones.
We hope we can have a participation in development of our country by providing sincere and high level services with the help of our many years of experiences in various fields of industry.
Artificial Stone processors HUNAM Caspian (PJS) 5641 Register and National ID 14005273713 count with activities: provision of services in the field of buying and selling industrial machinery, sales of minerals, providing research and development services in the field of construction products and additives concrete and building chemicals, sales of polymer and nano materials, production of artificial stone, artificial stone production line and technology investment consulting in the field of construction, production and sale of minerals and plastic construction products, technology research and development building, import and export, etc. was created.
About us (Hunam Artificial Stone) HunamStone Company
Selling a product not only is not the end of story but also can be the beginning of a comprehensive commitment for better services; and those who have no moral obligation in the field of selling and customer servicing, cannever be successful.
During the years, despite the constraints and challenges facing the artificial stone industry, by more efforts, applying more individual initiatives in acquisition of new formulations and techniques,more experiences in designingindustrial machinery and equipment, and adopting the policies and strategies in line with the predefined visions and goals,we have been able to overcome most of these problems and represent high performance techniques.
Therefore, we have launched to build the new company of HunamStone to share our deep experience (in the field ofvarious technologies, variety of production lines and industrial and medical equipment and supplying raw materials with high quality and the lowest price) with our honorable customers.
We hope our company’s admirable targets in the coming years (like the past years) will be obtained, by the efforts and abilities of the employees of the company andthe client’s kindlysupports who have been always helping and supporting us.
Finally, with trust in God's help, we hopewe can further or goalsin line with the country's economic development andcustomer profitability.
Eng. Y. Baqeri
Hunam Stone Company
mob : 0098 911 326 92 39
nanosilco @ gmail.com
Eng . Mr . Yasha Bagheri
Advantages of artificial stone toward natural stone