Technical Features SIRMA 2000 series
Measuring Item K, Na, Cl, Ca, pH, TCO2
The non-lead assembled ion selective electrode is made from the imported material. It is guaranteed for 12 months. SIRMA exclusively applies silver chloride inner electrode, thoroughly preventing the risk of early failure. The special full sealing technology is used for all electrodes. For this purpose, the leakage of electrode (especially for the reference electrode easily leaked) can disappear, the reliability and service life can increase and the maintenance of electrode can be done automatically by instrument. These technologies are the important guarantee for SIRMA electrolyte not only to operate stably for a long time and but also to improve the durability. The average service life of electrodes sold to the users exceeds two years above and the maximum service life is five year above.
TCO2 electrode is equipped with non-contact silicon pressure sensor which is imported from America. This kind of precision sensor used for industry control and aviation and aerospace is the semi-permanent appliance. In theory, it can be operated in long period. Generally, no performance may be changed after it operates for 5 - 8 years.
SIRMA 2000 series electrolyte analyzer applies the updated embedded processor. The program control is used for test, calibration and monitor of electrode status. The instrument is equipped with intelligent monitoring sensors, which can accurately detect the sample, air bubble, waste reagent overflow alarm and standard reagent exhaustion alarm. Since the instrument is equipped with additional sample position indicating light and standard reagent position indicating light, it is convenient and simple for users to operate the instrument and to obtain the accurate tested results.
Independent and Convenient Sampler System
At present, the fully-automatic sampler instrument has two following forms:
1. the built-in fully-automatic sampler device is integrated with the instrument as a whole. As for this method, user must select the instrument as automatic method in purchase and it is complicated for maintenance.
2. An accessory sampler device is connected to the manual sampler device in the instrument with a pipe. As for this method, since a pipe is added, the possibility of cross pollution rate greatly increases and the performance of the instrument decreases.
Three Measures to Ensure Accuracy
1. In order to ensure the accuracy, the reliability should be ensured firstly. All electrodes used for SIRMA 2000 series electrolyte analyzer are mounted in aluminum alloy electrode shield case. Particularly grounding sample electrode is added to make the electrode group operate stably and reliably. Even under the condition of interference, it is also used for accurate measurement.
2. The unique flow-circuit design ensures that the sampler route of sample is the shortest and simplest. In order to ensure the accuracy of all data analyzed and tested, it applies Millipore pipe diameter, air bubble test, full flushing of pipe, the method combining with automatic calibration and manual calibration and intelligent final identification for analysis method.
3. The international common calibration method is used for calibrating the tested results. The system has calibration of slope and intercept. The special quality control analysis procedures are used for the quality control report including average value (X), standard differentials (SD), coefficient of variation (CV) given after quality control measurement between both batch and batch and both day and day, either ensuring the testing level in clinical sample and indoor quality control, or adapting the QC samples of different factories so as to ensure the improvement of quality control level.
Technical Features SIRMA 2000 series