How to use river silt sludge dewatering machine
River sludge dewatering machine, river sludge treatment method, river sludge dewatering equipment is effective to effectively dewater the river silt, silt mud cake, mud cake can not catch water, easy to pack and transport. The pressed water is clear and can be recycled or discharged.
We will arrange the professional debugging personnel to follow the vehicle to the equipment site to install, debugging, trains, after sale and so on service when the dehydrator shipment.
River sludge dewatering machine, river sludge dewatering equipment
In the current situation where river pollution has reached a very serious situation, the governance of the river is already imminent. In recent years, all the counties in the county have invested a lot of money in the treatment of river courses, but this kind of treatment is often used only for the revetment and greening on both sides of the river, and there is no clearing of the mud at the bottom of the river, so the two sides of the river are beautiful. However, the root cause of the pollution of the river is not removed, the blackness of the river is still black, and the smell remains the same. Therefore, the silt of the river is required to be dug up and transported by our sludge dewatering equipment, and then transported away, and the water is reused or discharged.
Water is the basic condition for human survival and the most critical factor affecting and restricting social development. On the one hand, most of the world's water resources are in serious shortage; on the other hand, the rapid growth of population and the continuous development of industry, human beings continue to produce a large number of pollutants, polluting the already scarce water resources. Water shortages and water pollution are two major problems facing society and mankind today.
Since the last century, with the intensification of the relationship between man and nature, people have gradually realized that only sewage treatment and wastewater reuse are the most effective ways to solve water shortages and water pollution.
As we all know, the current sewage treatment plant first carries out various physical, chemical or biological methods to separate pollutants from the water, and the separated water becomes "clean water" and is discharged into the water body; then concentrated treatment concentrates the pollution "essence". Separation of "solid" - sludge. Obviously, if the sludge treatment problem is not completely solved, the pollutants in the sludge will return to nature through various means, and the better water treatment effect is just a cover-up.
Thorough removal of contaminants from sludge is a critical step in solving water pollution problems.
Sludge treatment tasks and methods
1.1 The performance of sludge in practice
Clean water is called sewage because it contains organic matter, heavy metals, viruses, bacteria, etc., which cause harm to humans and nature. In a certain sense, the purification of sewage is to partially transfer these pollutants to the sludge.
Compared with sewage, the pollution component of sludge is similar and the concentration is much higher. In practice, it is:
(1) Large odor: Many perishable organic substances emit various odors in the treatment, transportation and storage of sludge, which affect the environment;
(2) High risk: The sludge contains a large amount of viruses, bacteria, protozoa and high concentrations of heavy metals such as zinc, copper, chromium, lead and cadmium, and toxic organic compounds, which are both water resources and human health. a potential danger;
1.2 Several major tasks of sludge treatment
Sludge treatment is to carry out deep and harmless treatment of sludge, completely solve the pollution of sludge to the environment and harm to humans. Usually there are the following major tasks:
(1) Reduce sludge volume: 1 Use biological or chemical methods to directly reduce sludge production in the water treatment process, avoid and reduce sludge generation; 2 Improve the sludge solid content in the sludge treatment system;
(2) Stable sludge properties: removal of perishable organic matter in sludge;
(3) Detoxification of sludge: removing viruses, bacteria, protozoa and heavy metals that are harmful to the human body or nature in the sludge;
(4) Recycling of sludge: 1 Recycling organic fertilizers such as N, P, K, etc., which are rich in sludge, improving soil conditions and promoting crop growth; 2 Incineration by using heat stored in a large amount of organic matter in sludge Recover heat.
At present, in order to achieve the ultimate harmless treatment of sludge, the complete process is shown in the following figure:
It can be seen from the above figure that the sludge treatment includes four main stages: sludge concentration, mechanical dewatering, drying or incineration and final waste disposal. The main characteristics of the first three stages of the sludge treatment stage are as follows:
1.3 Disposal and requirements of sludge disposal final waste
(1) Agricultural use: 1 Remove pathogens, heavy metals, etc. to avoid side effects on humans and land for long-term use; 2 It has the characteristics of short application period and long storage period, which should make fertilizer easy to transport, store and operate, and improve sanitary conditions; Comprehensive application standards to reduce adverse environmental impacts and eliminate user distrust;
(2) Landfill: 1 as small as possible; 2 to prevent secondary pollution;
(3) Building materials: the material is stable in nature and non-toxic;
(4) Casting the sea: It has been banned from use.
1.4 The necessity of advanced sludge treatment
The choice of sludge treatment process is closely related to sludge properties, final sludge disposal methods, local administrative regulations, economics, treatment scale, treatment technology, and site conditions.
As can be seen from the above, the current concentration and mechanical dewatering can not reduce pollution, and can not meet the health needs, so it can not meet the requirements of sludge disposal. The advanced treatment of sludge drying or incineration is the inevitable development of sludge treatment. select.
(1) Requirements for pollution removal: Concentration and dehydration cannot remove pollutants, and drying or incineration is an effective way to completely remove pollution load;
(2) Requirements of local regulations: Some countries in Europe prohibit sludge disposal without advanced treatment;
(3) Requirements for final sludge disposal: sludge agricultural reuse, sludge landfill, and construction materials require sludge to be non-toxic and meet sanitary requirements;
(4) Economic requirements: The sludge after deep treatment is only half to one-fifth of the volume of dewatered sludge, reducing transportation and storage costs, and reducing the cost of landfill (the cost of landfill in European countries) Volume meter, and the price is very expensive 200 ~ 300 euro / cubic meter).
(5) Guarantee of process development: The development of sludge drying and incineration technology has reduced investment and operating costs and improved processing efficiency.