1. Quality material:
1) Best quality pvc tarpaulin material from Plato, lead free, waterproof, flame retardant and UV resistance,
2) EU and USA standards approved, like EN71, ASTM, etc.
3) Inside baffle is also the best quality pvc tarpaulin, very strong. And folding back stitching make the inflatables strongger.
4) Netting is also from Plato and heavy duty commercial grade, very strong.
2. Neat stitching:
1) Professional stitching machine .
2) Durable 12 strand nylon thread which is highly abrasion resistant and rot proof.
3) Professional and experienced workers.
3. Quality digital printing, hand painting, etc, with protection oil which makes the printing also lead free and UV resistance.
4. Extra detachable sheet, it protects inflatables better. When the sheet is worn out after used for years, you just replace it with a new sheet easily and the inflatables will not be damaged at all.
5. Red webbing reinforcement. On all high stress points, like access areas, column joints, etc, we use quality red webbing on both outside and inside to reinforce, so that those points could hold together better and last for years.
6. Overlapping both inside and outside with yellow straps. Then every pieces can hold each other very strongly, so the inflatables could be used over 10 years.
7. Make connecting straps between 2 inflatable section and make them inside of inflatables to protect kids from stucking, etc.
8. Safety net on top of slide slope, to make sure people slide down instead of jump down and get hurt.
9. Upper anchor points on each slide, much enough for tieing down the slide and make it more steady.
10. Water outlet device, so water will not be kept in the base of the inflatables.
11. Safe inside air stop flap. Everybody makes an air flap over the air release zip for protection, other than this, we make an additional air flap inside the air release zip, so when there is a sudden cut off of the electricity, it can make the air release slowly, so children will have more time to leave the inflatable.
Follow these recommendations to help prevent injuries on inflatables
Inflatable obstacle should not be used in wet weather. Surfaces can become slippery and cause children to fall.
should not be used in the presence of high winds. Bouncers can flip over in high winds if not secured correctly.
Check below for more information on placing an order:
1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.
2. Confirm the price, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.
3. Freedom sales send the Proforma Invoice with freedom seal.
4. Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt.
Besides, we use quality heavy duty industrial zipper.
12. Very big, strong, welded D ring, much enough for each unit.
13. Safety instruction stitched or attached to each unit
14. Repair kit, glue will be included if ship by sea.
1. Quality material: