IDMA International Flour, Feed, Semolina, Rice, Corn, Bulghur Milling Machinery & Pulse, Pasta, Biscuit Technologies Exhibition held by Parantez International Fair to announce innovations and technological developments in milling, grain and pulse processing industry to the world was held in 2005 for the first time.
Being held in İstanbul every 2 years and succeeding to increase the number of its exhibitors and visitors since the first year when the fair was held substantially, IDMA Fair is the only comprehensive international technology fair held worldwide in milling, grain and pulse processing technologies.
At IDMA Exhibition where companies developing technology, product and service for grain and pulse industries attend as exhibitors; cutting-edge technologies developed for flour, semolina, corn, rice and feed mills and pulse cleaning, packing, pasta and biscuit facilities are exhibited. In addition, the latest innovations in grain storing silos, loading, carrying and discharge systems, laboratory devices, additives, packing machinery and materials and spare parts and sub-industry products are also offered to the taste of visitors at IDMA.
Including any solutions for grain and pulse processing industry at IDMA Exhibition with all alternatives allows processors from 144 countries to meet at IDMA in order to make investment programs and make necessary contacts.
Why should you attend?
If you produce or sell one or more of the technologies for producing and processing flour, semolina, rice, corn, bulgur, feed, pulses, pasta and biscuit you should be in İDMA!
BECAUSE in İDMA which is the only international exhibition with broad participation in grain and pulses processing technologies.
• Meet with thousands of professional visitors participating to the fair from 144 different countries in the world to steer their investments,
• Have the opportunity to introduce your latest technologies to this large visitor mass,
• Have cooperation opportunity with the visitors with respect to their investment targets,
• Have the possibility to expand your market or add new markets to your current foreign markets against local markets where competition increases every day,
• Have the possibility to cooperate with companies being successful in their relevant area.
“IDMA is the only international technology exhibition in the industry, which you can exhibit all the technologies you have, come together with thousands of professional visitors.”