Menu

sign clip 0904-PS [Water- resistant]

Payment
T/T 30% when place orders; T/T the remaining 70% before each shipment
Delivery
in 10 days
Origin
Taiwan
Minimum Order
1000 pcs
Packing
1000 pcs/ box
Inspection
REACH qualified material
Samples
Charge
Sample Price
50.0000
Remarks
1.Shipping cost for delivering sample will be charged to customer 2.Sample charge can be refund when an official order is placed (order amount more than USD3,000 for each order)
Related

Related to this Item