Menu

Quality Spaghetti / Pasta / Macaroni.

Payment
This supplier also supports T/T payments for offline orders.
Delivery
N/A
Origin
N/A
Minimum Order
N/A
Packing
PACKING: 0,5 KG Delivery only CIF Prepayment of 30%, the remaining 70% after customs clearance
Inspection
N/A
Remarks
Port: Odessa
Related

Related to this Item