Menu

price tag sign holder

Payment
T/T 30% when place orders; T/T the remaining 70% before each shipment
Delivery
in 10 days
Origin
Taiwan
Minimum Order
300 pcs
Packing
300 pcs/ box
Inspection
N/A
Samples
Charge
Sample Price
50.0000
Remarks
1.Shipping cost for deliver samples will be charged to customers 2.Sample charge can be refund if an official order is placed (order amount more than USD3000 for each order)
Related

Related to this Item