Menu

pp coating Round shape universal kitchen knife block

Payment
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Delivery
35-50 days after all the details are completely approved
Origin
N/A
Minimum Order
2000
Packing
Color Box (Default; Blister Card, Color Box, Display Box, Polybag or customized package is available
Inspection
N/A
Related
On ECPlaza since 2011
  • Minhe road 33, Xining, Qinghai, China
    Xining, Qinghai
    China
  • 86-971-3559-657
  • 86-971-8250-817
user image
Steven yang