Menu
  1. Home
  2. >
  3. Products
  4. >
  5. Food & Beverage
  6. >
  7. Plant Products
  8. >
  9. Grain Products
  10. >
  11. Grain
  12. >
  13. Oats

OAT FLAKES

Payment
This supplier also supports T/T payments for offline orders.
Minimum Order
-
Delivery
-
Origin
-
Packing
Delivery only CIF Prepayment of 30%, the remaining 70% after customs clearance
Inspection
-
Remarks
Port: Odessa

Related to this item