Menu

NN3020 Cylindrical roller bearing

Payment
30% T/T advanced, the rest 70% amount should be balance against copy B/L
Minimum Order
100pieces
Delivery
15-30days
Origin
Linqing
Packing
single box
Inspection
-
Samples
Free