Home > Products > Consumer Electronics > Portable Media Player & Accessories > Mobile Phone Accessories > Mobile Phone Chargers
Lovely carton power bank for mobile with LED Light
TT, Western Union and Paypal are accepted.
Payment for silicon horn wired power bank: TT, Western Union and Paypal are accepted. Paypal only for small amount of orders and sample order. For large orders, 30% down payment for the production of goods, and the rest of 70% balance shall be made be
On ECPlaza since 2015
Room 708, Road 3 Gaofeng, Longhua District,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China