Menu

J11004 series big frame wall baths decorative art mirror

Payment
30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Delivery
20 days 600ctn/40HQ
Origin
foshan
Minimum Order
1000 pcs
Packing
10pcs/carton
Inspection
N/A
Remarks
We offer free samples(but not include frieight)Some frame mouldings have stock, you can order 1 carton but if the frame moulding not have stock, generally minimum quantity is 20 cartons. If the moulding on the line producing, you can add several cartons.
play vidio
Related