Menu

J09501series PS wall baths decorative art mirror frame moulding,Plastic framed wall mirrors

Payment
30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Delivery
20 days 600ctn/40HQ
Origin
foshan guangdong china
Minimum Order
1000 pcs
Packing
10pcs/carton
Inspection
N/A
Sample Price
50
play vidio
Related