Menu

J08503 series PS wall baths decorative art mirror frame moulding

Payment
30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Delivery
20 days 600ctn/40HQ
Origin
Foshan Guangdong China
Minimum Order
1000 pcs
Packing
10pcs/carton
Inspection
N/A
Sample Price
50
play vidio
Related