Menu

J03712 series Plastic frame moulding for picture frames,photo frames,mirror frames

Payment
30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Delivery
20 days 600ctn/40HQ
Origin
foshan
Minimum Order
3000 meter
Packing
55pcs/carton
Inspection
SGS
Sample Price
50
Remarks
1.Packing:carton 2.Carton size:291x23x17cm 3.600ctn/40HQ,250ctns/20GP.Based on 2.9meter/piece.
play vidio
Related