Menu

J03707 series 1.5inch Hot sell Samll gold ps material photo frame moudling

Payment
30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Delivery
20 days 600ctn/40HQ
Origin
foshan,guangdong,china
Minimum Order
3000 meter
Packing
60pcs/carton
Inspection
SGS
Samples
Free
Sample Price
0.53
play vidio
Related