Menu

HIPS Granules

Payment
30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of B/L
Delivery
N/A
Origin
N/A
Minimum Order
100MT
Packing
25kg/bag or as customer's reqirement
Inspection
N/A
Samples
Free
Related
On ECPlaza since 2014
  • No.417 Huaizhong Road Yuhua distinct
    Shijiazhuang, Hebei
    China
  • 86-532-80912530
  • 86-532-80912530
user image
Alice Chen

Related to this Item