Menu

High quality dental floss spool

Payment
TT PYAMENT, 30% payment firstly, the other 70% paid before shipping
Delivery
30 days
Origin
CHINA
Minimum Order
10000pcs
Packing
PAPER BOX
Inspection
FDA/ISO
Samples
Free
Sample Price
0.0000
Related

Related to this Item