Menu

GPPS Granules

Payment
30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of B/L
Minimum Order
100MT
Delivery
within 15 days after receive advance payment
Origin
China
Packing
25kg/bag or as customer's reqirement
Inspection
-
Samples
Charge
On ECPlaza since 2014
  • No.417 Huaizhong Road Yuhua distinct
    Shijiazhuang, Hebei
    China
  • 86-532-80912530
  • 86-532-80912530
user image
Alice Chen
Contact Now