Menu

frozen meat cutter

Payment
30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% of the total sum by T/T before delivery
Minimum Order
1
Delivery
20 WORKING DAYS
Origin
CHINA
Packing
PLY-WOODEN CASE
Inspection
-
On ECPlaza since 2010
  • NO. 48 Luoan Road, Tianqiao district, Jinan city, Shandong province, china
    jinan city, Shandong
    China
  • 86-531-8576-5191
  • 86-531-8576-5191
user image
international department, sale manager
William wang
Contact Now

Related to this item