Menu

FRESH YOUNG COCONUT- GRADE: DIAMOND SHAPE PEELING

Payment
Deposit 40% Invoice value, the rest 60% paid once getting copy of shipping document set or by L/C A
Delivery
Within 10-15 days after deposit paid
Origin
Vietnam
Minimum Order
One Container 20'RF
Packing
N/A
Inspection
N/A
Related

Related to this Item