Menu

DBIV-4230YT Multihead Weigher packaging machinery

Payment
30% deposit by T/T, balance the rest 70% by T/T before shipping
Minimum Order
1 set
Delivery
30 days after order confirmed
Origin
Guangdong China
Packing
Wooden case
Inspection
By Manufacture
Samples
Not Avaliable
On ECPlaza since 2013
  • No.11 Shishan Road, Nanhai zone
    Foshan, Guangdong
    China
  • 86-139-29929431
user image
Suki Mo
Contact Now

Related to this item