Menu

Basmati Rice Export

Payment
30% Advance & remaining 70% against faxing of OBL copy.
Delivery
12 work days from receipt of Advance payment or Sight LC advice
Origin
Gulf , Europe, Australia, Newzleand,
Minimum Order
One 20' FCL
Packing
Nitrogen Sealed Packaging via Form Fill & Seal Machine (FFS), Poly Plastic Sealed with Nitrogen (HDP
Inspection
SGS, URS or as per Customer recommendation
Related

Related to this Item