Menu

2TON Hydraulic folding engine crane

Payment
30% T/T IN ADVANCE, THE REMAINING 70% AFTER THE INSPECTION,PAYMENT DELIVERY.
Delivery
25days
Origin
China,Zhejiang jiaxing
Minimum Order
50PCS
Packing
Export packing
Inspection
N/A
Related
On ECPlaza since 2004
  • Haiyan Economic Development Zone Zhejiang Province China
    Zhejiang
    China
  • 86-0573-85858186
  • 86-0573-86855287
user image
YuanQunChao

Related to this Item