Menu

25T hydraulic cutting press machines

Payment:
TT 30% deposit when order confirmed,remaining 70% paid before delivery
Minimum Order:
1 set
Delivery:
20 working days after order confirmed
Origin:
China
Packing:
press machines export standard wooden cases
Inspection:
ISO9001
Samples:
Charge
Remarks:
FOBShanghai USD 2000-2500/ Set
Location: Jiangsu, China
Business Type: Manufacturer, Exporter
Send your message to this supplier
Elsa An ( Yancheng City Jiusheng Machinery Co., Ltd. )
Characters (20~4000 Characters)
Listed on Jun 1, 2013