Italian Barilla Spaghetti N.5 500g PASTA
$150.00 - $250.00
10 Tonnes (MOQ)
To purchase Barilla spaghetti wholesale, you generally need to contact a distributor or a supplier that deals with wholesale food products. As an AI language model, I don't have real-time information on specific suppliers or current pricing....
Main Item cosmetics, confectionery, beverages
Business Type Importer, Agent, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer
Buy Spagetti Pasta Macaroni Spaghetti noodles
$200.00 - $400.00
27 Tonnes (MOQ)
item value Product Type Pasta Primary Ingredient Corn, Durum Wheat Processing Type Refined Shape Special Shape Style Instant Feature Low-Carb, Low-Fat, Low-Salt Packaging Box, Bulk Cooking Time 15 mint Weight (kg) 0.5 Shelf Life 24months Place of...
Latest brand Levant Queen pasta shortcut Available for exporting - 1Kg size - Egyptian production
$478.00 - $488.00
22 Metric Tons (MOQ)
LEVANT QUEEN BRAND Specifications • Pasta shape : Any shapes available • Flavor : Natural • Weight : 1 KG • Cooking Time : 8 minutes • Shelf Life : 24 month •Superior Quality • Tasty • Competitive price • Easy to cook • Do not stick - Packing...
Organic Soybean Sausage Shape pasta
10000 Bags (MOQ)
We are based in Tianjin, which is near to the biggest port in north of China. Tianjin ASO Organic Foods Co., Ltd.(ASOF) group is one of the biggest leading diversified exporter and manufacturer with www.asofoods.com. Brand Name is Eastboat. ASOF...
5 Tonnes (MOQ)
Type: Sunflower Oil Product Type: Nut & Seed Oil Processing Type: Refined Refined Type: Other Cultivation Type: Common Use: Cooking Packaging: Bulk, Glass Bottle, Plastic Bottle Purity (%): 100 Volume (L): 0.91 Certification: ISO 9001, 22000 Grade:...
$0.67 - $1.00
500 Units (MOQ)
PASTA : MEZZE PENNE TRICOLORE / BAVETTE / BUCATINI / CANNELLONI / CAPELLINI / CASARECCE / CASTELLANE / FARFALLE / FARFALLINE / FETTUCCINE / FUSILLI / FUSILLI BUCATI CORTI / GNOCCHET.SARDI SPECIALITA / GNOCCHI / GREEN TAGLIATELLE.. all type of...
$1.00 - $2.00
400 Pieces (MOQ)
Macaroni is a is a type of dry pasta that is produced in various shapes and sizes. High nutritional value, cheap selling, easy maintenance and preparation, modern technology used in its production, easy availability, increasing nutritional value...
25 Metric Tons (MOQ)
Please contact for full details UK Ussama KHATTAB, MSc. Master in C. Eng., Lüneburg University, Germany GM& Business Development Director Bridges To Business (BTB) Connecting Exporting Factories with Importers & Agents Worldwide! 30 Nirco...
mini elbow Pasta
$1,000.00 - $2,000.00
18 Tonnes (MOQ)
Mini elbow Pasta Ingredient:Durum Wheat Processing Type:Refined Shape:All shape available Style:Dried Feature:Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Low-Fat Packaging:Box, Sachet Certification: HACCP, ISO,HALAL,KOSHER Cooking Time: 6-9 Minutes...
1200 Metric Tons (MOQ)
Product Type: Shell - Shaped Color: Yellow/ White Origin: Viet Nam Made by good quality vietnamese rice and natural color No artificial color No borax No cholesterol No preservatives - Payment: T / T (30% deposit and 70% balance against B / L copy;...
Organic Pasta Penne Semolata, 500g
Classic Italian pasta with a mild taste Perfect as a main course, side dish with meat and vegetables, for casseroles, as a pasta salad Made from the best organic durum wheat semolina
Pasta group V made from wheat flour first grade, 0.55 kg / 0.9 kg packages and 25 kg polypropylene bags. Very good quality.
barilla pasta 500g Spaghetti , Coquettes, Capillini, Fusilli 10 camions / 10 trucks available DLC 2 ans Price 0,61 euro ex Paris warehouse
pasta Tagliatelle 500g
> Short Pasta, 500g, Own Brand Possible, Ditaloni Pasta Nb# 0 100% Durum Wheat Semolina Flour. Short Pasta Ditaloni with KOSHER. Short Pasta "DITALONI" has a long tradition in Tunisia, country sitting in the Mediterranean sea, located at 40 Km from...
Spaghetti / Pasta
Delivery only CIF Prepayment of 30%, the remaining 70% after customs clearance Product Type: Pasta Packaging: Box, Bulk, Sachet Cooking Time: 6~ 9 Minutes Shelf Life: 24 Months Place of Origin: Ukraine Pasta Type: Spaghetti, Vermicelli Color: yellow
Al Doha Pasta
Wonderful Taste of Pasta Produced from 100% Durum Wheat Semolina Al Doha Pasta Comes in Different Shapes like Spaghetti-Big Rings-Animal Shapes-Kids Pasta-Shell-Penne Rigate-Veggie Penne-Risoni Vermicelli
pasta ( uncooked: containing eggs) pasta ( uncooked: containing eggs) DEAR DIR : WE ARE THE ALEXANRIA TRADE POINT WORK UNDER THER CONTROL OF EGYPTIAN MINISTRY OF COMMERCE SOME OF OUR CLIENTS WANT TO ( expor ) pasta ( uncooked: containing eggs)...
Wheat pasta 0,45 kg TM Petrovskie Nivy
Pasta Petrovskie Nivy trademark. Macaroni products of "Petrovskie Nivy" trademark are produced out of soft winter vitreous wheat of Stavropol region. Various shapes and different sizes of pasta are available. Any consumer may find the format of...