Menu
profile image
Shenzhen PDA Technology Co., Ltd.

SELL Portable mini bluetooth speaker with tf slot (A1022)

Payment
6013822000649735498(china bank)
Delivery
DHL/ems
Origin
china
Minimum Order
500pcs
Packing
yes
Inspection
pass
Samples
Charge
Sample Price
25.5500
Remarks
8500USD/500pcs.if you want to place 500pcs of this product , please first pay 80% Prepayments, then Pay the remaining 20% when we notice you that we ship all the goods to you. thanks
Posted Date:
Jul 15, 2014
Valid Until:
Dec 31, 2014
Related
On ECPlaza since 2014
Shenzhen PDA Technology Co., Ltd.
  • Room 504, 139 building, shuaxia village, shui wei ,mizhi, bao'an disctrict , shenzhen ,china
    shengzhen, Guangdong
    China
  • 86-183-12349321
  • 86-183-12349321
  • 86-183-12349321
user image
Sales Department, sales manager Wangqishui

Related to this Item