Menu
  1. Home
  2. >
  3. Selling Leads
  4. >
  5. Machinery
  6. >
  7. Other Machinery
  8. >
  9. Mining & Metallurgy Machinery
  10. >
  11. Mining Machinery
  12. >
  13. Crusher

SELL jaw crusher for crushing stone,rock etc

Payment
30% downpayment by T/T,the rest 70% paid before leave factory
Delivery
15-25 workdays agter payment
Origin
made in china
Minimum Order
1
Packing
main machine nude packing ,the small parts packed by wooden cases
Inspection
qualified
Samples
Charge
Sample Price
$5,000.00
Remarks
any questions about product and price can be discussed again
Posted Date:
Jul 30, 2013
Valid Until:
Dec 31, 2013

Related to this item