Menu

SELL Environmental protection double coal gasifier with top quality

Payment
30% downpayment by T/T,the rest 70% paid before leave factory
Delivery
15-25 work days after payment
Origin
made in china
Minimum Order
1
Packing
main machine nude packing ,small wear parts packed by wooden case
Inspection
qualified
Samples
Charge
Sample Price
$20,000.00
Remarks
any questions about product and price can be discussed again
Posted Date:
Jul 30, 2013
Valid Until:
Dec 31, 2013

Related to this item