- ECPlaza prohibits the use of ECPlaza Service in any manner of associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial inquiry ("Spam").
- You may not use any ECPlaza services to send Spam, or cause Spam to be delivered to any of ECPlaza Service and ECPlaza's members. In addition, email or inquiry sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the ECPlaza may not;
- Use or Contain invalid or forged domain names;
- Use or Contain invalid or non-existent domain name;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point
- or origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party's internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading
- Fail to comply with additional technical standardsdescribed below;
ECPlaza dose not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of email addresses or other information from of through the ECPlaza's services. ECPlaza dose not permit or authorize others to use the ECPlaza Services to collect, compile or obtain any information about its customers, members or subscribers, addresses, including but not limited to members email addressed or ID, which are ECPlaza's or members' proprietary or confidential information.
ECPlaza does not permit or authorize any attempt to us the ECPlaza Services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspects of any of the ECPlaza services, or that could not interfere with any other party's or members use and enjoyment of any ECPlaza service.
If ECPlaza believe that unauthorized or improper use is being made of ECPlaza service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. ECPlaza may immediately terminate any account on any ECPlaza service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any email that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send email or inquiry to, or through, the ECPlaza services or ECPlaza members. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of ECPlaza's rights.
ECPlaza maintains computer equipment in South Korea, and unauthorized use of ECPlaza services will lead to use of equipment of ECPlaza. Unauthorized use of the ECPlaza services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail or inquiry, including the transmission of email and inquiry in violation of this policy, may result in civil and criminal penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender, including those provided by the Protection of Communications Secrets Act and other laws.