Cosmetic Bags & Cases
2018 New Style Cute Travel handle bag zipper handbag for girl
Product Name:Cute Travel zipper handbag Material:210D polyeater +PU Packing:1pc/opp bag; 80pcs/ctn Size:38*27*16CM Usage:Travel organizer bag Color:Pink/Blue Logo:Customized Logo Place of Origin:Yiwu City,Zhejiang,China Lead Time:Within 30days...
unique custom jute cosmetic Bag plain clear PVC makeup bag
unique custom jute cosmetic Bag plain clear PVC makeup bag Material Size A. Jute+PVC B. Leather C. Polyester D. Jute E. PVC F. Nylon G. Canvas Customized We accept customized on any size You want, If you have no idea of size, Please ask for our...
Canvas with hot stamp words Cosmetic bags
Any color if customer need En71, AZO Free, Reach test 1pc/polybag or as customer required FOB Shenzhen delivery date :30 days against the deposit payment term :30% T/T in advance, remainder 70% paid Material is Canvas with hot stamp words...
wholesale glitter pvc canvas cosmetic bag
Item No. Xrg5028 Product Name cosmetic bag, hanging makeup pouch Material 420d polyester and 210D lining Size 24.5*21*12cm Logo Screenprint, embroidery or as request Color black and any other colors are available per customer's requests Features...
Stitch wool felt cosmetic bag
Laser cut felt cosmetic bag, Felt bags, felt gifts bags Model: FB_5012 Material: felt (wool, polyester, acrylic, viscose and so on) Full size: 21*13cm Thickness: 3mm/ 5mm Technology: cut, printing, stitch Logo: embroider, printing (according to...
cosmatic ayrclic display
cosmatic ayrclic display Minimum order quantity:100 set Port: dalian 7 packing: packed in cartons Delivery time: 30 days Payment terms: L/C T/T, PAYPAL [service] We use the minimum of orders for customers to try the market, to check the market...
Loui Vuitto Monogram canvas Petite Boite Chapeau Bag M43510
Nicolas Ghesquière has reimagined that most feminine of travel accessories – the hatbox – as a covetable handbag in Monogram canvas. The edgy attitude of this sparkling model takes it from day to after dark, carried by an adjustable top handle or...
Wholesale Round Barrel Makeup Cosmetic Bag
Wholesale Round Barrel Makeup Cosmetic Bag 1, Material: Polyester 2, Size: 17x17x23cm 3, Shape: Barrel Shape Round Cosmetic bag 4, Status: in stock
PVC Casual Cosmetic Bag
PVC Casual Cosmetic Bag US$ 2 - 2.2 / Piece 1000 Pieces Minimum Order 30 - 45 days Lead Time Small Orders:Accepted Product Details Model Number: 7841C.1 Brand Name: GMH Key Specifications/Special Features: Key specifications: Material: PVC Gender:...
Pink Water Proof Cosmetic Carrying Case
Pink WaterProof Cosmetic Carrying Case s: 1, Cute cosmetic case; 2, Easy carrying; 3, Screen printing logo; 4, Water proof and portable. Specifications: Item Name Cosmetic Carrying Case Material Charpie, EVA, Jersey, Zipper Size 110*110*90mm Color...
window cosmetic bag cosmetic display bag polyester cosmetic bag promotional cosmetic bag
Name: Makeup Bag Material: 420D PVC + 210D lining Size: W12 x H18 x SW5 cm Packing: 200pcs/CTN N.W / G.W: 11.2 / 12 KGS MEAS: 63 x 35 x 32 cm MOQ: 2000 PCS Delivery: 20days
Item NO.: BZ0013 Material: Nylon Color: Pink, Blue or Per request Size (L*W*H): 20*8*12cm Weight: 0.2kg Gender: Women Occasion: Office / Home
Yiwu Junya Bags CO.,LTD
Our main products are including cosmetic bags,totes in various materials . We provide different promotional bag solutions, to meet customer's limit budget, a We supply to some brands such as Hellokitty, AVON, L'Occitane, Guinot, Yves Rocher, Ulta etc.
Paragon Industrial Co., Ltd
Ningbo Paragon is a professional exporter with its own manufacturing base paragon Industrial Co., Ltd., which is specialized in producing a wide range of hairbrushes, combs, beauty products and other personal care products. Furthermore, unique...
China Kingmate PVC Vinyl Bag Factory
Total solution cosmetic packing, gift packing, garment packing, urban adventure, sailing, diving, travel, paddle-sports, mountain-climbing Kayaking, Boating, Canoeing, Fishing, Rafting, Swimming, Camping, Snowboarding.
Zhongshan B.J. Leather Products International Co.,Ltd.
We specialized in cosmetic bag and pouches about 10years with our own R & D team. We are not only the supplier of the L'OREAL Audited Factory, but also pass the Sedex, BSCI, Dior, LVMH and so on.ODM/OEM cosmetic bag are both welcome ,
Guangzhou manufacturers selling high imitation LV gucci Chanel Dior brand bags
Micro message: mingpinhui584 I'm Micro message famous meeting management Chanel, MK and other international brands Dabao, Qian Jia, independent sites, professional network to provide order, wholesale business. A special exhibition hall and Office...