Item NO.: BZ0001 Material: Micro-Fabric Lining: Aluminum Foil Color: Red, Blue, Black or Per request Size (L*W*H): 23.5*15.5*30cm Weight: 0.07kg Gender: Unisex Usage: For food Accessories: Nylon Zipper / Handle Item NO.: BZ0001 Material:...
cooler bags for outdorr
The ice bag is a bag with the effect of constant temperature, which can ensure the cold / heat preservation (with the role of cool in summer and warm in winter), and the thermal insulation layer of the product is a super thick insulation cotton,...
Cheap Price Neoprene Bottle Koozie with Zipper
Item No.: Cheap Price Neoprene Bottle Koozie With Zipper Sample time 2-3 working days Order time 15 working days MOQ 100pcs Package OPP bag ,Export cartons Payment term: T/T, Western Union Delivery time: By air/sea or courier as...
2016 Hot Selling Promotion Portable PVC Wine Cooler Bag
Product Show PVC wine cooler bag ,PVC ice bag,PVC wine bag Material:0.3mm PVC Size: 11*25*11cm OEM service with any size,color Why Choose Us
Outdoor Laminated cooler bag for Storage
FABRIC & CONSTRUCTION Polyester outer fabric Available in any PMS color Unlimited patterns to choose from Closed cell PE foam Leakproof PEVA inner lining OPTIONAL FEATURES Exterior zippered pockets PRINTING OPTIONS Embroidery Screen printing Woven...
Neoprene collapse stubby can cooler holder
Neoprene can stubby holder have the glued bottom,while neoprene collapse collapsible can cooler are one piece structure Style-Neoprene can collapse collapsible stubby can bottle cooler holder Style number-CL-STUB-N198 Neoprene stubby can cooler...
Tote Messenger Rolling Round Ice Can Cooler Bag
Tote Messenger Can Rolling Round Ice Cooler Bag Desription: 1, Item NO.: HOL09 2, Material: Oxford, EPE padding, PEVA 3, Size: 8L, 22*19*19cm, 4, Weight: 0.35kgs 5, Colors: 2 colors 6, Pattern: Striped printed, Custom Tote Messenger Rolling...
Cooler bags, lunch bags. picnic bags
Lunch bags,cooler bags,radio cooler bags,FM radio cooler bags,FM radio ice bags,FM radio backpack 1. Product Info Item No. LU-B4601-1209 Material polyester 600D,aluminum foil,EPE foam,FM radio(can be also changed into other...
lunch bag Item no : CBD-014 Material : Oxford / pvc Size :22*20.5*9cm1. a main compartment ; 2. nice and bright color ; 3. heat insolation, stable and endurable. 4. easy carry webbing , foldable ; 5.customized : size,color,logo etc
RT polyester cooler bag-13 cooler bag
Any color if customer need En71, AZO Free, Reach test 1pc/polybag or as customer required FOB Shenzhen delivery date :30 days against the deposit payment term :30% T/T in advance, remainder 70% paid Material is top-quality 600D Lining is aluminum-foil ...
Item NO.: BZ0001 Material: Micro-Fabric Lining: Aluminum Foil Color: Red, Blue, Black or Per request Size (L*W*H): 23.5*15.5*30cm Weight: 0.07kg Gender: Unisex Usage: For food Accessories: Nylon Zipper / Handle
New 120Litre Plastic Cool Box
Product Specifications: External Dim.: ~112*52.5*45cm Internal Dim.: ~92.5*38.5*35.5CM Product Weight: ~27.3KG Product Capacity: 120L ~Ice Chest Cooler Box - ) One piece, roto-molded polyethylene construction is extremely durable. - ) Food grade .....
Cooler bag CLR005
Item No. :CLR005 Material: non woven/PP woven/polyester+PE foam+aluminium film Size: customized Using: keep cooling time longer, suitable for food, cans
outdoor fitness cooler bag
Keywords: outdoor fitness cooler bag/ ice bag Material: Surface layer: 600D polyester Inner layer: PEVA and 5-8mm EPE foam Size: 24*15.5*7.5cm Handle length: 9cm Color: as clients' request Style: handled and shoulder-hang style Logo: as clients' .....
Meya Industry Co.,Ltd
With years of experience, Meya Outdoor focuses on picnic items and cooler bags, sport bag etc., developing up to 100 designs every month for buyers in the US and Europe with OEM brands. Our main items include picnic bags&baskets, cooler ...
Jinhua Honly Bag Co., Ltd.
Jinhua Honly Bag Co., Ltd. is near Yiwu, the international trade city. We sell bags, wallets, backpack, cosmetic bag, toiletry bag, travel organizer bag, with good quality and best price.And also help customer purchase other goods if you need.
Quanzhou Doris Outdoor Products Co.,Ltd
Quanzhou Doris Outdoor Products Co.,Ltd is a professionals bag manufacturer , we design and produce most comfortable bags & backpacks for outdoor lovers, travelers, business man ,lady and children. All of our products have features of strong ...
Ningbo JD BAG Co,.Ltd
We have our own factory located in Ningbo nearby airport which offered cosmetic bag,cooler bag,shopping bag,tote bag,diaper bag,air lounger,school bag,sports bag,travel bag,cotton bag,picnic bag,ect.We have passed BSCI & SEDEX AUDIT and there are ...
Shenzhen Caishunxiang Gift Packing Co., Ltd
Caishunxiang gift packing Co., Ltd is a premier manufactory of gifts fabric bag, such as organza bag, satin jewelry bag, velvet bag, cotton bag, jute bag, non-woven bag, nylon bag, mesh bag, shopping bag and etc. Caishunxiang has earned the ...