Compond Fertilizer N 15% Cao 25% Can Calcium Ammonium Nitrate
Packaging & Delivery Packaging Detail: 25/50kg pp bag or according to your requirements Delivery Detail: 10~15 working days Specifications Calcium ammonium nitrate CAN 26% CAS No.: 15245-12-2 EINECS No.: 239-289-5 1.15.5 N & 19 Ca min 2. Min 14.4%...
NPK 15:15:15 fertilizer
Specifications NPK 15-15-15 Fertilizer 1. Indonesia orign 2. Factory diectly 3. 2-4.2mm 4. MOQ:22mt/20' NPK 15-15-15 fertilizer Total NItrogen (N) 15.0% w/w Urea-N 1.5% w/w Ammonium-N 13.5% w/w Total Phosphorus(P2O5) 15.0% w/w water soluble...
compound amino acid fertilizer
Type: Amino acid Other Names: Hydrolyzed protein Release Type: Slow Purity: 40~80% Origin: Soybean or animal fur Type: Hydrochloric or Sulphric Animal Origin Amino Acid Powder,Amino Acid Powder, fertilizer grade amino acid, Compond amino acid...
Physical Appearance -- White Crystal Formula -- NH4H2PO4 Molecular wt -- 115 Chemical Specification Typical Nitrogen - N 12 % 12.05 % Phosphorus - P2O5 61 % 61.2 % Arsenic, As 1 ppm 1 ppm Mercury, Hg 1 ppm not detected Lead, Pb 1 ppm 1 ppm Cadmium,...
Sell: Monoammonium phosphate (MAP) CAS No.: 7722-76-1
Monoammonium phosphate (MAP) (INDUSTRY GRADE,FOOD GRADE) Formula: NH4H2PO4,F.W.: 115.02,CAS no.: 7722-76-1,NFPA no.: 2-0-0,HS code: 3105.4000,Specific Gravity: 1.8,Specification: 99% min.Properties:White granular crystal; relative density at 1.803,...
NPK compond fertilizer
Active ingredient N-P2O5-K2O Appearance 40% 17-8-15 granular size2-4mm, 90% min 40% 11-6-23 granular size2-4mm, 90%min 40% 28-12-0 granular size2-4mm, 90% min 40% 20-20-0 granular size2-4mm, 90%min 42% 16-8-18 granular size2-4mm, 90%min 43% 16-6-21...
This machine is specially designed for crumble materials that particles size under 5mm. It is mainly used to crumble urea in producing compond fertilizer and bio-fertilizer. The distance between the rollers is adjustable to meet the different....
Shandong LVFeng Fertilizer Co.,ltd
We are one of the biggest manufacture of NPK fertilizer in SHandong province, China. And we could produce various formular according to the Customer's demand. Our some granular specification is as below for your kind reference: Granular Compound Fert