Microfiber bathrobe wholesale
11.Microfiber Bathrobe Size/ Dimensions:according to customers' requirements Weight:according to customers' requirements Description and use: Our microfiber bathrobe is soft like cotton, but looks more luxury than cotton. (1)two generous pockets...
BABY BATHROBE WITH HOOD
BABY BATHROBE WITH HOOD 100%POLYESTER PRINTED MINK/CORAL FLEECE 180/200GSM SIZE:0-12 MONTHES PACKING:HANGER+HANGTAG MOQ:2800 PCS/COLOR TIME FOR PRODUCTION:50 DAYS PAYMENT TERMS:TT OR LC CERTIFICATE:OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100,BSCI COMPANY:Jiangsu JY Home...
Organic Cotton Man Bathrobe Set
*Produced from organic 100% cotton yarn. *From the growing of cotton to making into a product, haven't been used any chemicals and cancerogenic materials in any step of production and be treated by organic dye. *It has proved that the product is...
Terry Cloth bathrobes
Oz Ra Tekstil Ihracat BATHROBES - Men Bathrobes, Women Bathrobes, Kid Bathrobes, Children Bathrobes, Toddler Bathrobes, - Ladies Bathrobes, Dog Bathrobes, Baby Bathrobes, Full Length Robes, Plus Size Robes, - Bamboo bathrobes, Cotton Terry...
China Factory Wholesale Export 100% Silk Bathrobes For Men And Women
Our factory has large quantities of 100% silk sleepwear, bathrobes, pajama sets for men and women, available for wholesale export all yearn round. MOQ: 5 PCS. T/T Or Paypal Payment. International express door-to-door shipping, arrives in 5 business...
Women's Satin Nighty
Product Type: Satin Nighty Material: Satin Feature: Brethable,Plus Size,Quick Dry Colour: Customized Colour Size: S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized) MOQ: 200pc Payment: 30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sight Shipping time...
5 star sheraton hotel bathrobe
1) Full Description: Cotton Waffle Kimono 2) Material: 100% cotton, or T/C 65/35 3) Color: White, or as per customer's requirement. 4) Packing: Flat folded into polybag or as per customer's requirement. 5) M. O. Q: 1000pcs per design 6) Shipping...
BATH ROBE:made of 100% Cotton 21/32'S terry/cut pile/waffle, also coral fleece and chenille. Fab striped/jacquard/check,print and emb,2 faces and double layers. Fashion designed,super soft touchy,comfortable and warm,high water absorbtion. BATH...
Re: Terry toweling products: Jacquard/Dobby on shuttle less / autolooms. BATH, HAND, FACE, BEACH AND KITCHEN TOWEL, BATHROBES & SLIPPERS ETC. We would like to state that we are a well established dynamic export oriented terry toweling manufacturing...
Cotton Family Bathrobe Set
*Produced from 100% cotton yarn. *Ultra soft and has high level water absorbtion. *Package content includes 6 pieces. 1 piece man bathrobe, 1 piece woman bathrobe, 2 pieces 50x90cm head towel, 2 pieces 90x150cm bath towel, *Standart size. *Sent...
Cotton Bath Robes, men's bathrobes GCB0003
Cotton Bath Robes, men's robes Cotton toweling fabric Good quality and sewing stitches. Embroidery logo, customized size is acceptable. Color: white, light brown, light blue, other colors are accepted.
5 star Hotel batrobe&waffle bathrobe&terry bathrobe
Detailed 1)100% cotton 2)Size: M/L/XL 3)One face is velvet, one face is terry or two faces are terry. 4)Embroidery logo or not 5)Color according client's requirements 6)Weight: more than 380gsm 7)Kimono style or according client's requirements We...
Oz Ra Textile Ihracat
Oz Ra Tekstil Ihracat Manufacturer and exporter of home textile, hotel textile, promotional textile products. Main lines are; - Hotel & Spa Towels - Bathrobes - Promotional Towels - Baby Garments - Golf Towels and sports towels - Bedding such as ...
Ningbo Xingyi Knitting Co., Ltd
Ningbo Xingyi Knitting Co.,Ltd located in Hangzhou Bay New Zone,Ningbo. We have our own Dyeing factory Meanwhile. Because we are the Industry and Trade Company. we do the business on fleece fabrics,including coral fleece blanket and bathrobe,sherpa fleece
Jiangsu Bobobear Textile Co.,
JiangSu Bobobear Textile Co., is a manufacturer of fleece bathrobes and blankets, with well equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable price and new design, our product are widely used in Houhold
Hangzhou Tingmei Hometextile Co.,Ltd
Our company was founded in 2006, has been engaged in professional production bathrobe, homewear and so on.To the coral fleece and so on the knitting fabric is given priority to, also covers woven cloth (such as: terry, waffle, etc.).Company ...
Soft Towels Textiles AB
towels - towel - terry towel - bathrobe - bathrobes- turkish towels- fabric- home textile- t-shirt- worker clothing- knitting fabric- kitchen towel - terry & jaquard - velour towel - hotel towel- glover- sauna towel- beach towel - bath towel - hand ...