Menu

172 products found from 93 suppliers for "Macadamia Nuts"

High Quality Macadamia Nuts With Shell Raw Organic Bulk Nuts Macadamia Nuts Wholesales High Quality Macadamia Nuts With Shell Raw Organic Bulk Nuts Macadamia Nuts Wholesales High Quality Macadamia Nuts With Shell Raw Organic Bulk Nuts Macadamia Nuts Wholesales High Quality Macadamia Nuts With Shell Raw Organic Bulk Nuts Macadamia Nuts Wholesales High Quality Macadamia Nuts With Shell Raw Organic Bulk Nuts Macadamia Nuts Wholesales High Quality Macadamia Nuts With Shell Raw Organic Bulk Nuts Macadamia Nuts Wholesales
1/6

High Quality Macadamia Nuts With Shell Raw Organic Bulk Nuts Macadamia Nuts Wholesales

Macadamia Nuts,High Quality Macadamia Nuts ,Macadamia Nuts With Shell ,Raw Organic Macadamia Nuts ,Macadamia Nuts price,Shelled Macadamia Nuts ,Organic Macadamia Nuts,Hand-peeled Macadamia Nuts, Macadamia is a special plant that supplies the most...
South Africa
1YR YES Gold YES Gold
Main Item CHICKEN PARTS , - China Chicken Suppliers - Canada Chicken Suppliers - American Chicken Suppliers - Middle East Chicken Suppliers Brazilbestchicken Your Number one Chicken Suppliers Trusted Chicken Dealers quality Chicken Suppliers
Business Type Manufacturer, Exporter, Importer, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer

Raw organic Macadamia nuts Roasted Macadamia Nuts Macadamia for sale

Product Specification Product Name macadamia nut Product appearance brown ball Processing Roasted Taste Plain /cream flavor Size 20-22/ 22-25/ 25+(mm) Ingredient salt, sugar, milk powder Package 10kg/carton Storage 0-10℃ cool dry place , keep the...
Belgium
1YR YES Silver YES Silver
Main Item agricultural products, medical products, health products, beverages
Business Type Manufacturer, Exporter, Importer, Agent, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer
Top Grade Macadamia Nuts With Shell Top Grade Macadamia Nuts With Shell Top Grade Macadamia Nuts With Shell Top Grade Macadamia Nuts With Shell
1/4

Top Grade Macadamia Nuts With Shell

SPECIFICATION Moisture 10% can be stored for 3 months, 1,5-2,5% can be stored for years Broken 5% max Foreign matter 0.5% max Weight 2-3g each nut is arranged in A grade Size 22-25+ mm, 16-20mm COMPOSITION Protit 78,2% Glucose 10% Protein 9,2%...
United Kingdom
1YR YES Silver YES Silver
Main Item fruit and vegetables, Foo drinks and beverages
Business Type Exporter, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer

RAW MACADAMIA NUTS

Factor (Tolerances by weight) Raw Macadamia A. Moisture Content 2% max B. Peroxide Value 5 meq/kg max C. Free Fatty Acids 1.5% max D. Coliforms 10/g max E. Salmonella Negative F. Standard Plate Count 50,000/g max G. Yeast & Mold 5,000g/max H....
South Africa
1YR YES Silver YES Silver
Main Item FOOD STUFF, FRUITS
Business Type Manufacturer, Importer, Agent, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer, Service, Others

Macadamia Nuts

Product name: Macadamia Nuts Shape: Whole Specification Moisture: 13% max Foreign matter: 0.5% max Black and Broken: 5% max Supply Period: All the year round MOQ : 1*20 FCL Packing: 10kg/carton or 25kg/bag, 26MT/40 FCL; or as customers require...
Tanzania
Main Item Cashew Nuts, Black Pepper, Sesame, Vanilla Beans, Sisal Fiber, Green Mung Beans, Teak Wood
Business Type Manufacturer, Exporter, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer
Raw Organic Macadamia Nuts for sale Raw Organic Macadamia Nuts for sale
1/2

Raw Organic Macadamia Nuts for sale

Raw Organic Macadamia Nuts for sale ADD US ON WHTA SAPP + 90 531 915 31 50 Macadamia Nuts, Macadamia Nuts With Shell Raw Organic, Macadamia Nuts Wholesales,Macadamia Nut Seeds,Macadamia Nuts In the Shell ,Macadamia Nuts In the Shell,organic...
Turkey
Main Item Fresh Chicken Table Eggs Brown and White
Business Type Exporter, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer
Pieces Macadamia Nut(1kg) Pieces Macadamia Nut(1kg) Pieces Macadamia Nut(1kg) Pieces Macadamia Nut(1kg)
1/4

Pieces Macadamia Nut(1kg)

Macadamia nuts are rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats. Their potential benefits include weight loss, improved gut health, and protection against diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and heart disease. If you're curious about...
Myanmar
Main Item Macadamia nut
Business Type Manufacturer, Exporter, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer
Macadamia Nuts Macadamia Nuts Macadamia Nuts
1/3

Macadamia Nuts

Type Macadamia Nut Cultivation Type Organic Processing Type Blended Style Dried Packaging Bags Certification QS Grade High-class Use Food Place of Origin Australia Loading Port Antwerp Brand Name QSSP Model Number A Product name Organic Macadamia...
Belgium
Main Item Feed Ingreedients, nuts, beans, grains
Business Type Manufacturer, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer

Macadamia nut from Vietnam

Macadamia nut from Vietnam I. Specifications - Name of product: Macadamia nut - Size: 1 - 3 cm - Weight: 30 - 50 pc/kg II. Packing & delivery Packaging Details 10-30kg/PP bag MOQ 100 kgs Loading 8-9 MT/20’GP 22-24 MT/40’HC Pls contact us for best...
Vietnam
Main Item Joss powder, wood powder, ginger, turmeic, chili pepper
Business Type Manufacturer, Wholesaler/Retailer, Others
Macadamia Nuts Macadamia Nuts
1/2

Macadamia Nuts

Macadamia, (genus Macadamia), genus of four species of evergreen trees belonging to the family Proteaceae known for their richly flavoured edible seeds. The trees originated in the coastal rainforests and scrubs of what is now Queensland in...
Malaysia
Main Item nuts, oil, grain, beans, quinoa, sorghum, rice
Business Type Manufacturer, Exporter, Wholesaler/Retailer
Organic Macadamia Nuts
Organic Macadamia Nuts Organic Macadamia Nuts
1/3

Organic Macadamia Nuts

The macadamia nut – extremely valuable for a healthy diet. Macadamias - also called the “Queen of the Nuts” due to its size and exquisite taste – are very healthy. Because of their high content in unsaturated fatty acids that are incredibly...
Germany
Main Item Macadamia Nuts
Business Type Manufacturer

Cheap Macadamia Nuts in Shell - Kernels also available

Shell and shell off Macadamia Nuts. specifications: - - Style: shell and shell off Macadamia Nuts. - Color: Natural Brown - Moisture: 10 % max - Broken 5% max - Size 17-20mm, 13-17mm, 10-13mm - Packaging: as buyer’s requ Type: Whole Raw Macadamia...
South Africa
Main Item Agriculture
Business Type Manufacturer, Importer, Agent, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer, Service, Others
Macadamia nuts Macadamia nuts Macadamia nuts Macadamia nuts Macadamia nuts
1/5

Macadamia nuts

Style 0 (Wholes)Minimum 95 % whole kernel, with the remaining 5 % consisting of pieces of which no more than 1% will pass through a 6.25mm (¼ inch) square opening. Style I (Wholes)Minimum 90 % whole kernel, with the remaining 10 % consisting of...
Kenya
Main Item Macadamia
Business Type Agent

black striped sunflower seeds kernel 363 361 601 5009 3638 3939 1121

We are one of the worldwide suppliers and distributors of different types of nuts which including: Cashew Nut, cashew Kernel, raw cashew Nut, cashew nut w240,w320, Roasted cashew nuts, betel nuts whole and split brazil nuts, almonds nuts, Apricot...
Russian Federation
1YR YES Silver YES Silver
Main Item A4 70/75/80GSM, SVETOCOPY PAPER, OFFICE PAPER
Business Type Exporter, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer, Service

MACADAMIA NUTS

Price: $2000 Per MT Foreign matter 0.5% (max) Black and Broken 5% (max) On sieve screen 12% (max) – Moisture: 10% can be stored for 3 months, 1,5-2,5% can be stored for years. – Broken: 5% max – Foreign matter: 0.5% max – Weight: 2-3g each nut is...
South Africa
Main Item ALMOND NUTS
Business Type Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer

Macadamia Nuts

Top Quality Macadamia Nuts available . Nutrient ingredients: Protein, dozens of important amino acid, vitamin B1, B2, B6, vitamin E, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc Character: Rich Nutrition, sweet crisp delicious, unique flavor, has been described...
Hungary
Main Item Agricultural products and cooking oils.Products such as red bull energy drink, butter, canned sardine fish, donkey hides, Sun flower oil, milk powder, Nestle Nido milk, icumsa sugar 45, halal frozen chicken, Heineken beer, coca cola and also A4 paper
Business Type Manufacturer, Exporter, Importer, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer

Top High Quality Macadamia nuts

THE QUEEN NUTS FROM VIETNAM Vietnam is believed by scientists that will lead the world market of Macadamia nuts because Macadamia matchs climate and weather & well growing in a very large area. Appreciated as the leader suppiers in Viet Nam, A Chau...
Vietnam
Main Item Sacha Inchi nuts
Business Type Manufacturer, Importer, Wholesaler/Retailer, Service, Others

Macadamia Nuts....

Macadamia Nuts We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading suppliers of High Quality nuts and seeds.There are Grade A assorted organic seeds ready for immediate worldwide shipment. We can supply the following Nuts Macadamia Nuts...
Hungary
Main Item Sunflower oil
Business Type Exporter, Distributor

Macadamia Nut Cutting Machine

Get to Know Macadamia Nut Cutting Machine Macadamia nut cutting machine is designed for opening a slot on the macadamia shell. It operates easily and efficiency. What’s more, macadamia nut cutting machine will not damage the nutlet. This machine...
China
Main Item cashew nut shelling machine, palm nut/ pine nut shelling machine
Business Type Manufacturer

Almond Sheller and Seperator

The equipment for to shelling and seperating almonds. Simple structure, easy operative and reliable performance. Highly efficient with low energy consumption. Adjustable roller spacing for different size of a nut and with high cracking rate....
Turkey
Main Item nut roaster, nut roasting machinery, food processing equipment, seeds roaster, grain processing machine
Business Type Manufacturer