VAG COM Interface V812.4
IF THE CABLE CANNOT WORK PROPERLY, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR COMPUTER'S TIME TO 2009.01!
Working with a computer, this item performs the functions of a factory VAG-1551 or VAG-1552 scan tool and more. This item is fully compatible with almost all VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA vehicles, including KKL and CAN-BUS.
a. Full support for control modules using the new "Service 22" identification methods.
b. Support for control modules using the new UDS/ODX/ASAM protocol.
The following functions are supported:
Control Module ID (including Advanced ID), Coding, Security Access, and Fault Codes.
c. New Session Log capabilities.
d. Support for Generic OBD-II Mode 10.
e. Support for vehicles with dual ECUs, or example the RS4 and W12 engines.
f. Both ECUs are accessible simultaneously via address 31 for Basic Settings such as TBA.
g. Revised Adaptation screen to support the much longer Long Adaptations now appearing in some control modules.
h. Revised Advanced ID screen for increased flexibility handling the various data items appearing in the latest control modules.
i. New internal Gateway Coding Assistant (required for Audi B8 platform cars).
j. Much improved documentation (Label Files) for many older cars
1. Module Version - identify the control module part number and coding version
2. DTC Memory - read and clear manufacturer diagnostic trouble codes
Actual Values - access live data
3. Activation - selected components can be activated
Code Module - code new control modules (most models through 2002)
4. Adaptation - read/reset Service Light parameters, view/change block learn values
5. Basic Settings - view and change control module default settings (Excluding 1.8T 01 and newer)
6. Individual Values - read individual measuring values
7. Readiness Code - Check status of applicable emissions related systems
Remote Control Programming - program Radio Frequency keys
8. Key Matching - match keys to Immobilizer control module (5 digit)
All VW, AUDI, SEAT, and SKODA vehicles, includes those with CAN-BUS system.
What can this interface be used for?
This interface (adapter) is used as an interface and a USB cable to connect a VW/AUDI vehicle to a PC with USB port for on-board diagnostics (OBD).
OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
Connection Port: USB port
Length: 1.8 meters
Weight: About 150g
Powered from car battery over OBD2 connector
- Payment : TT/ Paypal/ Western Union
- Delivery : within a working day after payment
- Origin : china
- Minimum Order : 1
- Packaging : standard package