BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL NEEDED URGENTLY
KINDLY SEND SPA FOR US TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY.
PROCEDURE(1) FOR CIF AND FOB (BLCO)
2-4mln brrls/mo,FOB @ 8/5,CIF Usa @ 6/4,dlc payment.
following our procedures as follows:
Buyer/seller sign/seal a contract.
Seller sends a pre-advise from his Bank to
buyer's bank with a
confirmation that seller will open 2% PB after the
Buyer opens his LC.
Seller opens his Pb to activate Buyer's LC.
Shipment commences as per contract.
Please revert as we will be the one who will open the
SEE IF THERE WILL BE A SELLER TO ACT WITH THIS
PROCEDURE FROM A BUYER, IF YOUR GROUP WILL BE
CONSIDERATE ON WHAT WILL COME TO THEM
Our Buyer will be giving mother vessel details with
the Seller load feeder vessel, and once Buyers bank
the irrevocable Bank Payment Guarantee, as follows:
1. Seller/Buyer sign SPA & Escrow agreement,
2. Seller place USD 100.000 Cash PB with Escrow
Buyer has chosen an Escrow company: Bankers
but Seller can chose another Escrow company,
Buyer pay fees.
3. Buyers bank issues confirmable, irrevocable
undertaking signed by two banks officers to
Sellers bank, it means pre advice LC.
4. Upon confirmation of pre advice LC or bank
Escrow agent releases USD 100.000 cash PB to
5. Buyer nominates receiving vessel and provides CPA,
6. After verification and confirmation of Buyers
vessel by Sellers
feeder vessel master, Seller will load his feeder
5 days and send confirmation NOR to Buyers vessel
respond with ETA,
7. On arrival of Sellers vessel at Lome triangle,
SGS for inspection and ascertain Q&Q before
8. Upon verification SGS inspection, Buyer provides
Seller, quantity on feeder vessel should not less
9. Buyers bank withing 72 hours issues irrevocable,
LC covering total 2.000.000 bbls to Sellers
LC will issued and confirmed from bank acceptable
10.Sellers vessel connects its hose and impregnates
vessel, transhipment takes place,
11.Second SGS is conducted by Buyer on Buyers vessel
transhipment is completed. Payment is effected
transfert immediately to Sellers bank account
and for the
commissions to agents into their respective bank
within 3 working days,
12. Cash PB is immediately returned to Seller with
There is no risk for Seller since he places only
securized PB, when Buyer will commited to charter
and pre advice LC for hudge millions Dollar.
Minimum Net Discount 5, qty no less 2.000.000 bbls.
Please dont contact us unless you come with Sellers
signed, sealed and up dated SPA, dont either suggest
change even minor or ask for LOI...
PROCEDURE(3) FOR CIF(BLCO)
1. Seller and Buyer sign Sales/Purchase Contract
Agreement with both Parties banking details.
2. Buyer signs SPA and returns same to Seller
3. Buyer bank issues Swift Message Bank-to-Bank
stating their willingness to open a letter of credit
for the monthly purchase of Four Million Barrels (4M
BBL) per month (and copies sent to the seller) once
the seller establishes a non-operative 2% PB .
4. Seller issues 2% Non-Operative Performance Bond and
copies sent to buyer.
5. Buyer opens Letter of Credit in the amount of one
month shipment of 4 million barrels which activates PB
and copies sent to seller.
6. Buyer furnishes to the Seller valid Charter Party
Agreement (CPA), Q88 and Authority to Load
7 Seller contacts Buyer’s Vessel; confirms her
presence or ETA and readiness to receive Product on
behalf of the Buyer.
8. Seller’s vessel loads and sends Confirmable
Notice of Readiness [NOR] to Buyer’s vessel.
9. Buyer’s Captain responds with ETA and
confirmation to long side with seller’s feeder
vessel for Trans-shipment.
10. Upon long siding, Quality and Quantity [Q&Q]
Inspection is conducted on the Seller’s Vessel
by the Buyer’s nominated Independent Inspection
Agents (cost to be borne by buyer).
11.Seller’s vessel discharge cargo into
12. At the completion of the loading, expenses of
quantity and quality test conducted by Buyer’s
nominated Independent International Survey or
Inspectors would be paid by the Buyer with test
certificates and all relevant shipping documents
presented to the buyer’s bank with copies to the
13. Buyers bank makes payment of Cargo to
seller’s bank and Commissions simultaneously by
SWIFT Wire Transfer[KTT] to brokers and Agents upon
presentation of all relevant shipping documents.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.