TCS(Trade Cost Simulation)
- TCS is an acronym for Trade Cost Simulation.
- TCS is a world's first program providing digitalized international trade business, which is actually quite complicated in an easy mode.
- TCS provides access to custom-made information, not an array of verbose information.
- TCS is a 5-year long project by concerted efforts of experts from full range of fields and countries, and eventually came to the light.
- TCS retains extensive database containing at least 10 million pieces of info by country-by-country basis.